by Mike Branham, CFP®
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, designed to support individuals and businesses to weather the COVID-19 storm, is the largest aid and relief act in the history of the United States.
TPC has summarized the a few of the key programs that may be relevant to you:
- CARES Act for Individuals – Charitable Considerations
- CARES Act for Individuals – Education Loan and Medical Cost Benefits
- CARES Act for Businesses – Small Business Benefits
- CARES Act for Retirees – Required Distribution (RMD) Allowances
- CARES Act for Individuals – Recovery Rebates Explained
- CARES Act for Individuals – Retirement Plan Access for Taxpayers
To stay up to date on the ever changing landscape of COVID-19, please be sure to visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Michael Branham, CFP®, is a Sr. Financial Planner in the Alaska and Twin Cities offices of The Planning Center, a fee-only financial planning and wealth management firm. Email him at email@example.com.