Seasonal Tax Administrative Assistant – Moline, IL
Who We Are
The Planning Center is a fee-only financial planning firm that provides a safe place for their clients to discuss what matters most to them and their family. Our goal is to help people make better decisions as they navigate life’s transitions and guide them toward the life they want. We have six locations within the U.S. and are continuing to expand our office and client footprint. As a mid-size privately owned company, we value diverse perspectives, entrepreneurial thinking, and above all, a commitment to always act in our client’s best interests.
What You’ll Do
Tax planning and return preparation are an integral part of our financial planning services. We are looking for a seasonal tax administrative assistant for approximately 40 hours per week from early February to mid-April of 2021.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organize and scan incoming tax documents.
- Utilize our “autoflow scan software” to import data from tax documents into our tax software.
- Assemble tax return packages.
- Assist with our tax invoicing process.
- Call clients to notify them upon completion of their tax returns.
- Mail and electronically deliver completed tax returns.
- Obtain clients signatures on e-file forms and follow up with clients on e-file forms that have not been received.
What You Need
- Proficiency with technology for a paperless tax preparation environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High professional integrity
- Attention to detail
Job Type: temporary
Pay: starting at $15/hour, depending on experience
If you would like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!