Trade Desk Associate – Moline, IL
Who We Are
The Planning Center is a fee-only financial planning firm that provides a safe place for their clients to discuss what matters most to them and their family. Our goal is to help people make better decisions as they navigate life’s transitions and guide them toward the life they want. We have six locations within the U.S. and are continuing to expand our office and client footprint. As a mid-size privately owned company, we value diverse perspectives, entrepreneurial thinking, and above all, a commitment to always act in our client’s best interests.
The Trade Desk Associate supports The Planning Center by being the central point for all our clients’ trading needs. The position is critical to the execution of our academic rebalancing structure as well as daily trades needed to best serve our clients. This individual will spend most of their time working through the daily and weekly tasks of moving money according to client and planner directions and will collaborate with most everyone in the company. They will also be a member of our investment committee and help steer the direction of our investment strategy.
- Place daily model trades for contributions/distributions.
- Purchase/Sell non-model securities as directed by planners.
- Weekly rebalancing of all accounts.
- Apply any model changes on our client’s accounts.
- Build new single models and composite/blended models.
- Other sub functions such as fund conversions, dollar cost averaging, adjusting cash buffers and ETF block trade usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of financial industry experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong sense of professionalism and interpersonal communication
- Communication/social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, CRM knowledge and data entry
- Knowledge of office procedures and policies
If you would like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.