Seasonal Tax Preparer – Moline, IL
Who We Are
The Planning Center is a fee-only financial planning firm that provides a safe place for their clients to discuss what matters most to them and their family. Our goal is to help people make better decisions as they navigate life’s transitions and guide them toward the life they want. We have six locations within the U.S. and are continuing to expand our office and client footprint. As a mid-size privately owned company, we value diverse perspectives, entrepreneurial thinking, and above all, a commitment to always act in our client’s best interests.
What You’ll Do
Tax planning and return preparation are an integral part of our financial planning services. We are looking for a seasonal tax preparer for approximately 40 hours per week from early February to mid-April of 2021.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initial tax return preparation of primarily 1040 tax returns of varying complexity as well as some 1041, 1120-S, 1065, and 1120 tax returns.
- Collaboration with our tax team to best serve our clients.
- Assist with assembling tax packages to send out to clients.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or working towards degree with significant completion of tax curriculum)
- Proficiency with technology for a paperless tax preparation environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High professional integrity
- Attention to detail
Job Type: temporary
Pay: starting at $18/hour, depending on experience
If you would like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!