Client Services Specialist – Fresno, CA
Who We Are
The Planning Center is a fee-only financial planning firm that provides a safe place for their clients to discuss what matters most to them and their family. Our goal is to help people make better decisions as they navigate life’s transitions and guide them toward the life they want. We have six locations within the U.S. and are continuing to expand our office and client footprint. As a mid-size privately owned company, we value diverse perspectives, entrepreneurial thinking, and above all, a commitment to always act in our client’s best interests.
The Client Services Specialist supports the entire Planning Center team to coordinate all client services with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience regardless of the client’s location. This position is critical to building client advocacy and maintaining high service standards for the firm, creating positive client experiences, and fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration. This individual spends most of their time managing the client’s relationship between The Planning Center, Custodians, and other vendors. Accuracy and communication within these tasks are critical in building trust and long-term relationships with our clients.
- Deliver first class customer service to any clients, prospective clients, or vendors you interact with
- Work with clients on the completion of all required paperwork in their relationship with TPC
- Includes paperwork related to custody with Schwab, E*Trade Advisor Services, etc.
- Includes paperwork with outside custodians for rollovers, account transfers and management of outside assets
- Includes internal paperwork such as service agreements, IPS, etc.
- Includes annual compliance disclosures such as ADV offering & Form CRS
- Annual year end client RMD review
- Answer incoming client phone calls and take any necessary steps to assist
- Backup for Client Services Associates whenever necessary
- Client scheduling
- Process necessary mail, firm paperwork, forms, and checks
- Gathering and upkeep of all client records within all software platforms
- Manage all orders or supplies
- Coordinate any location specific events
- Serve on TPC Committees as needed
- High School Graduate or GED
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Communication/social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, CRM knowledge and data entry
- Knowledge of office procedures and policies
- Docusign, Custodial signature capability, Adobe Acrobat, Sharefile
- TPC Processes
- Custodial Processes
Interested applicants should apply with resume and cover letter to Matt Mercer (email@example.com), Operations Manager.