Client Services Associate – Moline, IL
Who We Are
The Planning Center is a fee-only financial planning firm that provides a safe place for their clients to discuss what matters most to them and their family. Our goal is to help people make better decisions as they navigate life’s transitions and guide them toward the life they want. We have six locations within the U.S. and are continuing to expand our office and client footprint. As a mid-size privately owned company, we value diverse perspectives, entrepreneurial thinking, and above all, a commitment to always act in our client’s best interests.
The Client Services Associate supports the entire Planning Center team to coordinate all client services with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience regardless of the client’s location. This position is critical to building client advocacy and maintaining high service standards for the firm, creating positive client experiences, and fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration. This individual spends most of their time in client-servicing activities so that the advisors can focus efforts on growing the firm.
- Deliver first class customer service to any clients, prospective clients, or vendors you interact with
- Greet and assist clients and vendors upon arrival
- Primary on answering incoming calls and take any steps to assist
- Assist planners with client scheduling or rescheduling
- Send and process mail, firm paperwork, forms and checks to clients and vendors using various available technology
- Gathering and upkeep of all client records and documents within all software platforms
- Manage orders or supplies
- Coordinate any location specific events
- High School Graduate or GED
- 3-5 years of direct customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Communication/social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, CRM knowledge and data entry
- Knowledge of office procedures and policies
If you would like to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.